30th National Conference on Condensed Matter Physics
CONDENSED MATTER DAYS 2022
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES,
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NAGALAND, INDIA
(An Institute of National Importance)
National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland) was established during the year 2009 by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The Institute is one among 31 NITs which falls under the ambit of the “Institute of National Importance”. NIT Nagaland is located at Chumukedima, about 14 kilometers from Dimapur, Nagaland. The campus is well connected through all means of communication. The organizing department currently offers M. Sc (Physics) course and PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Sociology. There are six under graduate courses and four post graduate courses in Engineering departments, inclusive of PhD studies.
The State of Nagaland situated in the North-East Region of India is well known worldwide as “Land of Festivals”. Dimapur is the major commercial hub of Nagaland State. Besides being the land of festivals, Nagaland falls under one of the biodiversity hotspots of the world. Nature’s bounty and its beauty coupled with the indigenous peace loving, charming, hospitable Naga culture open up a whole new world for the people from within and outside India. The city has good road, rail and air connectivity with various major metropolitan cities in India. Apart from these, the rich historic background of Dimapur associated with Kachari dynasty that existed before the 13th century AD, also attracts the tourists. Reminiscences of the glory of this kingdom can still be found on the ruins those are scattered in and around the town.
Central Advisory Committee
|B. Chakrabarti||SINP, Kolkata|
|K. Kundu||Visva Bharati University, Kolkata|
|N.C. Mishra||Utkal University, Bhubaneswar|
|S. M. Bhattacharjee||IOP Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar|
|S. Tarafder||Jadavpur University, Kolkata|
|U. De||VECC, Kolkata|
|M. C. Mahato||NEHU, Shillong|
|P K Chakrabarti||Burdwan University|
Central Organizing Committee
|D. Mohanta||Tezpur University, Chairperson|
|A. Chakrabarty||Kalyani University|
|B. C. Gupta||Visva Bharati University|
|B. R. Sekhar||IOP Bhubaneswar|
|D. Sarkar||Gauhati University|
|D. K. Mishra||SoA University|
|K. K. Chattopadhyay||Jadavpur University|
|R. Sharma||Tezpur University|
|S. Bandyopadhyay||Calcutta University|
|S. Panigrahi||NIT Rourkela|
|P. Chakraborty||Burdwan University|
|S. Saha||Vidyasagar University|
|Ranjith G. Nair||NIT, Silchar|
|Avijit Ghosh||Central university of Jharkhand|
Local Organizing Committee
|Jyoti Prasad Borah||Convenor|
|Amrit Puzari||Joint Convenor|
|Debarun Dhar Purkayastha||Co-Convenor|
|A. Wati Walling||Member|
|Prem Prakash Mishra||Member|
|Manoj Kumar Patel||Member|
General Information to Oral and Poster Presenters
It is for general information to the participants of CMDays-2022 that the size of poster and duration for oral presentation has been fixed as detailed below:
- Poster size (40 x 40) inches
- The duration of an oral presentation is 12 minutes. 10 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion.
Participants of oral presentation must upload their PPT to the allotted PC one hour before their presentation. Program schedule will be updated in the website on 11-12-2022.
Selected Participant List
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS TO ORAL / POSTER PRESENTATION
Prospective authors are invited to present their latest results in the areas of Condensed Matter Physics. We invite authors to submit Research articles for oral or poster presentation at the CMDAYS-2022. Authors are encouraged to submit their abstract online in specified format mentioned in the conference Website, along with abstract submission form latest by 10 NOVEMBER, 2022.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The deadline for submitting the abstracts is 10 November, 2022.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, via online Abstract Submission Form
- You are required to fill in all fields on the online Abstract Submission Form.
- An abstract of about 250-300 words is to be written in Times New Roman 12pt with double spacing and in single column. The title should be BOLD and CAPITAL in Times New Roman 12pt followed by author(s) name and affiliations in Times New Roman 10pt. and centred. The name of presenting author must be underlined.
- One graphical representation / diagram of the paper/abstract is essential.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- Notifications on the acceptance of contributed abstracts will be sent to the presenting author by 14 November, 2022.
1. Once information received about acceptance of abstract from the organizing committee through email, participants have to fill up the online registration form.
2. Those who prefer in-house accommodation must pay Rs. 1500/- for four nights.
3. Only online mode of payment is accepted.
4. Once the fee is received by the organizing committee the same will be intimated to the participants through email.
|Registration Fees||On or before 24th November, 2022||After 24th November, 2022|
|Student and research Scholars Participants||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1500|
|Post Doctoral Participants||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|Faculty Participants||Rs. 2500||Rs. 3000|
|Industrial Participants||Rs. 4000||Rs. 4500|
All the participants have to register online. Registration fee can be paid through Net banking with the following account details.
|Account Name||CONFERENCE NIT NAGALAND|
|Bank||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Last Date of Receipt of Abstract||10th November, 2022|
|Announcement of Abstract Acceptance||14th November, 2022|
|Last Date of Full paper Submission||2nd December, 2022|
|Early Bird Registration Closes||24th November, 2022|
|Event Dates||14th to 16th December, 2022|